Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Frustration to Learning...

As I read this post, several "ahah" moments of just practicing guitar popped up into my mind. Most of them were just moments were I found out how to do a certain guitar technique or how to change the tone on my amp to get a sound similar to what I was, or still am, searching for. I remember playing my guitar one day wondering, how can I get a bit more grittier sound to the sound I have now? The answer was so simple to come to, but of course it took me some time to figure it out. All I had to do was use my ears to carefully listen to my current sound and modify it from there. It was much easier to find out the sound closest to what I was looking for there. Some of those moments can really open up doors to other things in some situations.

No comments: